Image result for play youtube text symbol👍Medical Practical records:-
Check here:

Monday, October 22, 2018

Microbiology Practical

My friends & classmates
On page 14 of our record
We have to draw COMPOUND MICROSCOPE.

✰ Here are few idea$:-
❕We have our last year's ( 1st year ) Physiology & Histology records.We had drawn the same microscopes..
So, just take those papers out and stick them ...simple trick
In old record ↑

I draw diagrams dark so...I will say my professor that the record paper is not good I have to draw and paste...sshhh..

In microbiology record↓pg.14


Time saved!!

 ❕Another issue our professor's signature so...DIY!
Follow these steps:-
1.Take the old record one's microscope paper
2.Then CAREFULLY cut those outlines .
3.Then PASTE on new record carefully
4.Trace those edges/ outlines darkly.
5.Make it look as if DRAWN..

Or else if not above ...
Draw it again.

Welcome to my BLOG! beautiful people..

ROMZ PRESENTATIONS . Here I come up with my first ever Blog! Welcome to Romz Presentations, my very own passion project filled...