Image result for play youtube text symbol👍Medical Practical records:-
Check here:

Saturday, October 06, 2018

Inspiration

First question asked?

What made you  to choose  medical profession?
well tell me your answers.
I had many answers to tell , as in life we do not  follow or have to go on a uniform path we have ups & downs....some or the other instances of life which makes you to choose .I think there's none of them who didn't go through ups and downs.we HUMANS are tested and we are weak!! that is reality. I did experience many situations few inspired me but those are by gones/ temporary ...
 i loved one quote from holy Quran which is so inspiring ..it motivates me a lot. this is my answer for choosing medicine.

Welcome to my BLOG! beautiful people..

ROMZ PRESENTATIONS . Here I come up with my first ever Blog! Welcome to Romz Presentations, my very own passion project filled...